Wednesday, November 26, 2008

hi everyone. its Dalia. im also on the bloge. i love the book misfits. wat do u guys think.

13 comments:

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

Chat speaker :P

I think Misfits was a great book with some deep moments!!

They all changed.

Anonymous said...

it's really good. bobby and mr.kellerman both changed alot. the book teaches tolerance. hey, dalia, who can you mostly connect to? i can connct with bobby. he's really shy and is a follower.

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

I can connect with Bobby because I dont show the world who I am, Only my friends

Anonymous said...

I can also connect to Bobby because i was called names, such as skinny girl, skinny bones and skinia.

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

skinia?
I was called a stick but I dont care about names

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

If you let gossip and names get to you, you'll be a mess. You'll believe everything and then once someone spreads rumors about you, you will believe them too.

Anonymous said...

skinia is a short way of saying a skinny girl. I used to believe them, so I told my mom about it. now no one calls me names. At least I hope they dont start!

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

Yeah
I'm kinda nervous about High School thought because of bullies.
I mean I dont care about the names but yeah about bullies

Anonymous said...

I´m not looking foward to high school either. bullying happens very often these days. I agree with you Izabela.

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

I'm nervous. But it felt like a month of school and its like 4!

Anonymous said...

I understand Izzi. I hope it takes forever to get to high school.

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

yeah me too

Anne said...

well dalia, life isnt easy. to acieve and make the best of life, you have to be more like Addie. you have be more outgoing to learn more, to learn from your mistakes. you have to be determined. you have to have faith in yourself. Thats how you make time go faster. to learn. and to learn, you have to make mistakes and learn from them. okay now i just sound like a speech maker