Could someone post an example for: As,Although and If? I'm not having a problem with the AAAWWUBBIS but sometimes I can't think of sentences for the words.
As I walked down the hallway, I could hear laughter in the other room. Although my dad is at work, I can still talk to him on the phone. If he misbehaves, he will get detention. does that help?
Stands for: After Although As When While Until Because Before If SInce Example: Because I went outside without a jacket, I got sick. Has to have a dependent and undependent clause
I liked Joe because he acted like himself and didn't change. I like everyone for one thing Bobby-confidence Addie-not giving up Joe-look up Skeezie-being himself
i agree! bobby is alot like me in the beginning. he's shy and just a follower. i go along with whatever anyone tells me to. well, usually. i wonder about my neighbor's and friend's lves like bobby. how about you, izabela? it feels like we're the only ones online...
31 comments:
what's AAAWWUBBIS again??
As I walked down the hallway, I could hear laughter in the other room.
Although my dad is at work, I can still talk to him on the phone.
If he misbehaves, he will get detention.
does that help?
who is Xx$n@xX?
AAAWWUBBIS is the signal word that connect the opener and sentence
Stands for:
After
Although
As
When
While
Until
Because
Before
If
SInce
Example: Because I went outside without a jacket, I got sick.
Has to have a dependent and undependent clause
....what's AAAWWUBBIS??
Xx$n@xX
Thats Shawn?
ooohhhh =0...i knew that
oh yeah you did..
:P
Because i fell off the tree i got a scar
does that help??
good, just add a comma :P
I feel like the only 1 posting topics...
maybe because u are the only one
doesnt anyone have any questions??
yes...how do you post topics??
on the top corner it says your email and Post Topic or New Topic or something like that.and you click
just post. click post and type.
hey jennifer!
What character did you like from Misfits the most? Why?
i say Bobby because he very pensive.he think's alot about mr.Kellermen.I also like his speech at the end.
Yea the speech was good.
no it wasn't good actually,it was awesome!!
I liked Joe because he acted like himself and didn't change. I like everyone for one thing
Bobby-confidence
Addie-not giving up
Joe-look up
Skeezie-being himself
it was my favorite part of the book
i agree! bobby is alot like me in the beginning. he's shy and just a follower. i go along with whatever anyone tells me to. well, usually. i wonder about my neighbor's and friend's lves like bobby. how about you, izabela? it feels like we're the only ones online...
"These are our names. But they are only names. They don't tell you who we are"
That's the best line for me in the speech
definitely. i can't believe they didn't win though. i thought for sure they would... so i was really surprised when brittney won
yea I was wondering why Brittney won..
this is mine:"sticks and stones my break my bone's but name's will not hurt me"
well i was thinking because she's so popular..I wonder...what was her porporse for running for president and what would she do??
yeah..they didnt show her speech
i think she ran just to show she could win alot. just to make her popular, make kids look up to her.
Post a Comment