I think the most realistic plot is when Bobby gives the speech. He feels nervous, yet he is trying to be confident.What Bobby said is true because I was also teased because I was skinny in 3rd grade.
I think the most realistic plot is when Bobby gives the speech. He feels nervous, yet he is trying to be confident.What Bobby said is true because I was also teased because I was skinny in 3rd grade.
I think its when Kevin Hennessey puts the whoopey cushion on Addie's chair. That was a total classic and lots of kids use that joke. It was mean, but hilarious too. What do you have to say to that?
6 comments:
Hey Anne
Misfits Question for you:
Which part of the plot is most realistic to you?
I think the most realistic plot is when Bobby gives the speech. He feels nervous, yet he is trying to be confident.What Bobby said is true because I was also teased because I was skinny in 3rd grade.
I think the most realistic plot is when Bobby gives the speech. He feels nervous, yet he is trying to be confident.What Bobby said is true because I was also teased because I was skinny in 3rd grade.
dalia? why did u repeat? well, i think its when they are at the forum. i can picture it because my fiends and i gatjher and have fun and argue.
I think its when Kevin Hennessey puts the whoopey cushion on Addie's chair. That was a total classic and lots of kids use that joke. It was mean, but hilarious too. What do you have to say to that?
anyone? do you think that part is realistic to you?
Post a Comment