Many people express their feelings in different ways. Some draw,write, or talk. Some differently How do you express your feelings to yourself and/or to the world
I express my feelings in different ways depending on the situation. Sometimes when I'm mad, I write and scribble down, pressure on the pen, and sometimes ripping the paper. Sometimes I scream on the inside and cry. But usually I write whether its to myself or other people.
no offense but sit down and try to relax when your mad?!?!?!?! Count to tne?!?!?! this would never work for me. I usually like to go to the park by myself kuz its usually empty and just scream. It helps for me, although I usually end up with a hoarse throat but i always feel better. If I am depressed, I usually find a friend to bawl out to, sometimes I have the patience to write down my feelings, and... sometimes I punch a pillow while crying. At times when I feel irritated or something, I like to put my ear phones on, turn the music really loud, and dance crazily. It helps. Try it sometime. And would it be a bother to tell me who Xx$n@xX is??!?!?!?!
4 comments:
I express my feelings in different ways depending on the situation. Sometimes when I'm mad, I write and scribble down, pressure on the pen, and sometimes ripping the paper. Sometimes I scream on the inside and cry. But usually I write whether its to myself or other people.
when im mad i just sit and close my eyez and try to relax.
I also count to 10
no offense but sit down and try to relax when your mad?!?!?!?! Count to tne?!?!?! this would never work for me. I usually like to go to the park by myself kuz its usually empty and just scream. It helps for me, although I usually end up with a hoarse throat but i always feel better. If I am depressed, I usually find a friend to bawl out to, sometimes I have the patience to write down my feelings, and... sometimes I punch a pillow while crying. At times when I feel irritated or something, I like to put my ear phones on, turn the music really loud, and dance crazily. It helps. Try it sometime. And would it be a bother to tell me who Xx$n@xX is??!?!?!?!
Post a Comment