Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What Were Your Topics For When I Was Little?

What topics did you have? What was the one you wrote about?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

i put one that said ¨when i was little,i thought babies were born in eggs, like chickens.

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

Thats cute!

My mom told me I was born in lettuce from underground :P

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

ANd when I didn't believe that, she said a bird brought me in a basket

Anonymous said...

u know thats pretty funny. my moms cousin though babies were bought from a baby store.

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

a baby store??
wow
I was scared of lettuce when I was small and I never ate it because I thought I was eating a baby

Anonymous said...

Izzi. u´re on the blog? but when did u stopped thinking that u were eating a baby?

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

Oh when my baby sister was born.I was about 6/7
And my mom went to the hospital and Im like .... Wheres the lettuce

And my mom said she went to pick up the baby from the bird with the basket...
LOL
then when i was like 7 i stopped believin that too and I didn't bother asking again

Anonymous said...

U have a funny life IZZI. i bet youre mom was trying to make u believe that. what did u tell you´re mom when u stoped believing her?

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

Im like" Thats not truuu" and shes like " Obviously thats not true... children are bought at the hospital" And I didnt believe her so she quit :P

Anonymous said...

Very funny!at least she nows she cant trick u anymore. my mom didn´t even try. i just asked her if kids where born in eggs, and she said they didn´t. Another when i was little is ¨When I was little, I thought everything was born in eggs. I didn´know anything about growing up.I thought i would always be a little kid.

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

I once cut my hair.. and threw the hair behind the drawer and wooow i look BAAAD

Anonymous said...

how old were u when that happened, and dont say last year cuz im not going to believe you.

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

when I was 8..right before picture day

Anonymous said...

Only my brother thought he could use scissors and get a good haircut. He cut his hair, but i never did.

Anonymous said...

wow! really? what did you pick for your topic, izzi? i picked the time that i was pushing rachel, my neighbor, around on this baby stroller. then i tripped.

Anne said...

i wrote about the time a bird pooped on my shoulder