What was your favorite part of Misfits? What chapter was the most interesting chapter? What was the most realistic part of Misfits? What did you think of Bobby's speech
My favorite part of Misfits was Bobby's speech because he showed alot of passion and encouraged other kids.
I think the most interesting chapter was Chapter 14. "No more names," I said" (Bobby) I think that in that chapter Bobby was starting a brainstorm and had alot of thoughts and he expressed them
I think Bobby's speech was an insparation to everyone at the auditorium. "These are our names. But they are only names. They don't tell you who we are"
I think Bobby's speech was rivoting. He really moved me. What he said was the truth. He spoke to reach his audience and persuade them to believe his thoughts. I would definitely like to revisit that speech again
Yes. I agree. Bobby really surprised me there. I know he was really thoughtful and all, but I didn't think he'd actually write and GIVE it! The speech was really great, I would have definitely voted for them if I could. I can't believe they didn't win!
I think what made the speech powerful and deep to the audience was that they used their own thoughts and feelings to reach them. I think even Kevin Hennessey was surprised. What I was thinking about was why the author put Kevin in the story in the beginning but he never mentioned him towards the end
6 comments:
My favorite part of Misfits was Bobby's speech because he showed alot of passion and encouraged other kids.
I think the most interesting chapter was Chapter 14. "No more names," I said" (Bobby) I think that in that chapter Bobby was starting a brainstorm and had alot of thoughts and he expressed them
I think Bobby's speech was an insparation to everyone at the auditorium. "These are our names. But they are only names. They don't tell you who we are"
i think bobbys speech was brilliant because he used his expiriences to show how being named called gives a sharp pain to their hearts.
I think Bobby's speech was rivoting. He really moved me. What he said was the truth. He spoke to reach his audience and persuade them to believe his thoughts. I would definitely like to revisit that speech again
Yes. I agree. Bobby really surprised me there. I know he was really thoughtful and all, but I didn't think he'd actually write and GIVE it! The speech was really great, I would have definitely voted for them if I could. I can't believe they didn't win!
I agree with you Jennifer and Ms.Justic. It was a well written speech that I bet no one there would forget!
I think what made the speech powerful and deep to the audience was that they used their own thoughts and feelings to reach them. I think even Kevin Hennessey was surprised. What I was thinking about was why the author put Kevin in the story in the beginning but he never mentioned him towards the end
Post a Comment