what do you mean snapshot? do you mean like capturing one moment and while you were doing whatever, you got really surprised. for example, does: "While writing down my thoughts, i dicovered i'd written a whole page already." count?
While walking down a dark alley I saw the shadows of me and my friends creeping behind me. The moon shone lightly, just enought for us to see what's in front of us. I got shivers on my back as we walked quietly to the end of the street
8 comments:
i dont really get that.
My body plopped onto the cream white blankets.
i dont get it. does the one i made count? confused! very confused!
what do you mean snapshot? do you mean like capturing one moment and while you were doing whatever, you got really surprised. for example, does: "While writing down my thoughts, i dicovered i'd written a whole page already." count?
i think she means like we have to describe the moemt with effectionate words or something to help the reader visualize.
While walking down a dark alley I saw the shadows of me and my friends creeping behind me. The moon shone lightly, just enought for us to see what's in front of us. I got shivers on my back as we walked quietly to the end of the street
Is it like that or should it be like a story?
Hey Jennifer,
Yes, I mean finish the prompt. Write a descriptive paragraph starting with the intial line.
I walked into the room and saw a note on my bed. My heart began to beat rapidly, as my stomach rumbled with fright.
Post a Comment