"The unexamined life is not worth living."- Socrates
Dear Classes 603 and 621,
I'm really excited about embarking on this new journey. I know this process will help us deepen our thinking as readers, writers, listeners, and speakers. One of the most important factors for creating this blog was to open up another outlet for your voice to be heard, allowing your peers, parents, and teachers to respond to your comments in an insightful way. Take chances with your writing experiences and reading reflections.
I’m looking forward to sharing this exciting experience.
Love,
Ms. Justic
P.S. How do you think the quote that I used applies to our blog?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
Hey guys,
It's me again. Let's discuss our reflections about Misfits and Millicent Min.
I think that this qoute applies to this blog because its saying that everything that means nothing is worth something. -Alex Rodriguez and Jaysen Santiago
I think that it means that you got to share out your feelings.
I think this qoute states how the life that we have not yet seen is not worth living.
I liked the quote but i dont think that its that serious that someones life should end because they dont under stand themsevles.
I agree why live a life when i don't know anything about it!
Nice qoute to! ;)
"The unexamined life is not worth living."- Socrates
I think this quote wants us to know that certain things arn't worth for living. On the other hand, life is worth living because their are special moments that we will always remember.
Love,
Karolina and Rocio
i think your quote applies to our blog because you're talking about a life that never have an experience.
The unexamined life is not worth living."- Socrates
This quote applied to the blog Because it is speaking about sharing your feelings and expressing the way you feel and the way you act with other people.
"The unexamined life is not worth living."- Socrates
I think this quote applies to life because its like you never been here, and don't understand the way life works. from jason and dean
"The unexamined life is not worth living."- Socrates
I think it applies to the blog because what ever is not really important is really worth something to to someone or something.-amandalin delacruz
I think that the quote applies to this blog because it is trying to say that you're future life that you have yet not dicovered is not worth living.
waz up this blog is awsome.
unexamined life is not worth living."- Socrates
This quote applied to the blog Because it is speaking about sharing your feelings and expressing the way you feel and the way you act with other people.
November 25, 2008 2:36 PM
Love
jocelyn & Crystal
This blogg is awsome and it speaks about good things,
I think it means everything you think is trash might mean something like the saying "One man's trash is another man's treasure.
We like the way Alex and Jaysen responded to this. They responded in a way that can touch you very deeply but not deep enough. We belleive that they can go deeper by saying something like "this quote means that life can be worth living at times but there's times you might feel like it's not worth it,that life can be hard at times but at other times it can be easy."
We still liked they're quote.
-Brittny & Jael
i love the way u guys responded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with you all but I also think that it means if you want really live, it would mean you have to express yourself. through words, through emotions, etc. Without expressing yourself, what's the point? Express your feelings so others will know what your thining, and how your feeling so they can relate to you, help you. What do you think?
i agree with everyone. i say that it relates to the blog because if we don't know who we are, there is no real point. if we don't know ourselves, who will? the purpose of this blog is to express yourself. if you examine it carefully, you can learn new things. if you just get on, type whatever, there is no point on being on this blog!
i totally agree with jennifer because life is a journey. you can tlet it take you where ever. you gotta choose your road and make the best choices. you gotta do that by examining. thats what this blog is for, isnt it? oh and by the way, the last anonymous was me
I loved the way you guys responded to this quote because i know that we all know ourselves the best. If don't know yourself well, then you don't deserve to live a life. Humans have only 1 life and once that life has ended, everythings gone. Your spirit, your love, your kindness- everything! When your alive, take the chance, the advantage to learn more about yourself and others too.
Good point Vivian
dont you think thats kinda dramatic? i mean arent we too young to be already talking about death?! besides that, ditto!(agreed)
Post a Comment