Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What is one memoir of yours?

Hi everyone its me Kassandra. I wanted to know how do you express yourself through writing?
I express myself because I can reflect on my life and I would jot down all my feelings that I wouldnt normally tell anyone.
How about you?(:

5 comments:

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

I don't usually express myself by talking. I write to let my feelings out. If I'm mad at someone, I write them a letter, but I don't give it to them. Expressing feelings in writing is the best for me.

Anonymous said...

i exPresS mYsELf In WritIng My tellIn thE truTh tellInG thE stoRy exacTly hoW i rEmemBer iT. Its moNteLl i foRgoT tO teLl yoU iTs MONTELL :)

Anonymous said...

hey it me, jennifer. i just write my thoughts down onto paper. i dont talk much either but i love writing.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jennifer. I think that its better to write notes while u reflect about the past.

Anne said...

I just think and reflect, over and over, then when I pick up a pencil, it just flows from my brain onto the paper. I dont know if Jenny and Dalia remember but in third grade, I wrote a story that was 37 pages long. I was really inspired and I wrote and wrote. I basically try to paint pictures in the reader's mind.