I think the moment that affected me the most was when I realized how many deaths there were. People around me passed away and many deaths shown in newspapers. It affected me, because then I thought about how short life could be and how we should live it to the highest possible point.
I think one of the most life-changing moments in my life was my Dad's 70th surprise birthday party. While planning the party, I didn't think about the importance of his age nor did I think that I would ever get emotional about it. The moment it hit me was when...we got to the restaurant and we had to walk him up the stairs. I remember shaking because I was scared, yet excited to see his expression. I looked at my Dad for the first time in a long time, and realized that his life was extremely precious to me. I became very emotional because I knew that time had moved on so quickly.
That was so depressing. I can sympathize with you. (or is it empathize? tell me the difference!) well i think everyone is special in our lives. Everyone plays a role whether its good or bad. Like in Misfits, the Gang of Five had eachother and that was really precious to them. not to mention after bobby made his speech, he realized that his father was really important in his life, and he was really important to him. Kevin Hennessey was one of the antagonists, but he played a really big role. he doesnt realize it, but he taught them that names werent important. and by the way, nobody answered my question about why james howe put kevin in the beginning but towards the end, he disappeared into thin air. anywho...my point is, ms.justic, that your dad is very important in your life, and you sorta depend on him to be ther for you. thats cool like the gang of five have eachother. everybody that plays a role in my life, is important. my friends, my family, my teachers etc.
3 comments:
I think the moment that affected me the most was when I realized how many deaths there were. People around me passed away and many deaths shown in newspapers. It affected me, because then I thought about how short life could be and how we should live it to the highest possible point.
I think one of the most life-changing moments in my life was my Dad's 70th surprise birthday party. While planning the party, I didn't think about the importance of his age nor did I think that I would ever get emotional about it. The moment it hit me was when...we got to the restaurant and we had to walk him up the stairs. I remember shaking because I was scared, yet excited to see his expression. I looked at my Dad for the first time in a long time, and realized that his life was extremely precious to me. I became very emotional because I knew that time had moved on so quickly.
That was so depressing. I can sympathize with you. (or is it empathize? tell me the difference!)
well i think everyone is special in our lives. Everyone plays a role whether its good or bad. Like in Misfits, the Gang of Five had eachother and that was really precious to them. not to mention after bobby made his speech, he realized that his father was really important in his life, and he was really important to him. Kevin Hennessey was one of the antagonists, but he played a really big role. he doesnt realize it, but he taught them that names werent important. and by the way, nobody answered my question about why james howe put kevin in the beginning but towards the end, he disappeared into thin air. anywho...my point is, ms.justic, that your dad is very important in your life, and you sorta depend on him to be ther for you. thats cool like the gang of five have eachother. everybody that plays a role in my life, is important. my friends, my family, my teachers etc.
Post a Comment