I like to swim or read or writeI can't draw
i'm an artist.I looOOOove to draw.
put a picture of your drawings
i love drawing too! i'm kinda addicted to music at the moment
how do i put pictures of my drawings?
scan the pciture and save and put it up
okay well Ms.Izabela's a computer expert!!!!!!!!!!! But to answer your question I LOVE to read (You know how addicted I am to reading twilight)
I must have read like 300 books in my whole life. Maybe even more. This summer, more like last summer, i read about 30-65 books. I have been like living for like i8 dont know... 10 years. get the picture?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I like to swim or read or write
I can't draw
i'm an artist.I looOOOove to draw.
put a picture of your drawings
i love drawing too! i'm kinda addicted to music at the moment
how do i put pictures of my drawings?
scan the pciture and save and put it up
okay well Ms.Izabela's a computer expert!!!!!!!!!!! But to answer your question I LOVE to read (You know how addicted I am to reading twilight)
I must have read like 300 books in my whole life. Maybe even more. This summer, more like last summer, i read about 30-65 books. I have been like living for like i8 dont know... 10 years. get the picture?
Post a Comment