Monday, December 1, 2008

AAAWWUBBIS

hi everyone! remember the AAAWWUBBIS? can anyone think of any other words like AAAWWUBBIS? I can think of using, jumping, walking, running, eating, but you know what? those are all action words. i can't think of any that aren't can you? the reason they probably didnt add that to the AAAWWBBIs is because there are too many!
Swimming in the water, I felt calm.
Running accross the yard, I heard my mom call me.
Using the phone, I called my friend for homework.
i think that maybe they should add an extra A for action. i do not mean, starting with that, but all the action words. action words are kind of AAAWWUBBIS's aren't they? what do you think, everyone?

4 comments:

flyboy302 said...

i think you have a point Jennifer

Nathaniel said...

I see what you are trying to say and it makes sense.

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

It makes sense.
Wait, is there an I in awubis? like not the letter I but the work that says I

Anonymous said...

yes. I stands for if.