Tuesday, December 9, 2008

ONE DESCRIPTION

WHAT IS ONE WORD YOU WOULD DESCRIBE YOURSELF AS.

21 comments:

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

only one, Reymond?

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

I would say unique

Anonymous said...

I AM NOT REYMOND.

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

right...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
santi the hotty said...

sexy

TheChosenOne said...

we all know your Reymond, Reymond

TheChosenOne said...

And for the 1000000000000000000000000th time Santiago your NOT SEXY!!!!

TheChosenOne said...

I would have to say random or unique (Izabela copyed me)

santi the hotty said...

keep thinking that vicki aka victoria but i am sexy

Anonymous said...

REYMOND IS DARK SHADOW NINJA,DI DIDIDI.

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

I would stick with unqiue

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

Do you have any other word Santiago or thats it???

Anonymous said...

I HOPE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY HE CAN DISCRIBE SEXY OTHERWISE WERE GONNA HERE ALOT.



AND IM REY

TheChosenOne said...

SANTIAGO IS NOT SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

santi the hotty said...

hot

santi the hotty said...

special

santi the hotty said...

sizzilin

santi the hotty said...

babe

santi the hotty said...

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne said...

many things to say, many things to say...izzi, how exactly are you unique? examples please. Vicki, you too. And santiago, for the last time, you are NOT sexy!!!!!!!! you get it? got it? good! now, where was i? oh yes yes. i thought dark ninja was samantha before but now why do i think TheChosenOne is samantha? i mean, "making sure boys dont like me?"