
This image represents me because the sun.. like me, shows only some things to people I trust. Some of the sun doesnt sneak through the trees. Like me, I keep some things for only me to know.
What image represents you most?

This path is also like my life. It continues for a while but it ends. The enviorment around my life affects me and it also affects the road. There are other images that represent me and who I am, but this affects a part of me
5 comments:
the picture with the green forest represents me because there is a bit of fog/mist in the air, making it kind of blurry. sometimes i feel like that, unsure of what road to take, unsre of myself. then again, you ca still see part of the raod cutting through. that represents hope. there is always hope, even in the most devastating times. kind of like optimism, looking at the bright side of things, like me.
Wow I wasn't looking at the mist. I think that represents me also because it is unclear of what will be beyond that fog.
I've got to say that the green path reaprestents me most. I think that if you hide yourself you will never find the people that you really trust.
The road only has an end in the picture but in real life it keeps going. Another thing that represents me is that you dont know where it leads. It could go on forever and ever in an endless circle or it could also be a road that stops at a dead end. Unless of coarse it is a road that will lead you on forever....
sorry I know I mis spelled a few words but no one perfect right... (exept for Ms.Justic we all know that she is perfect!) :p
"a picture is worth a thousand words" i may look at the pictures a different way than others but it doesnt mean its wrong
Post a Comment