Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What picture represents you!!!!!!!











8 comments:

TheChosenOne said...

The canyon and the two dolpin picctures are the one I took with my camera I think that they have meanings........

santi the hotty said...

the turtle because im just a little dude lost in this big world

Anonymous said...

th3 turtl3 "r3pr3$3nt$" m3 b3c@u$3 lik3 how th3 turtl3 tri3$ to find $om3thing i$ lik3 m3 b3cau$3 i @lw@ys n33d @n 3xp3lm@tion

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

My dad has the dolphin tail as his screensaver. I am most like the rock canyon, because I have been shaped through my life and I wont change myself to be anything or anyone other than Izabela

TheChosenOne said...

No one likes my Dolphins!

hossam said...

why all those sighns why dont u use regular words gurwind3r ...........anyyyyyyways i think the dolfins because they mind there bussines and that is what i do.

TheChosenOne said...

HA GOOD ONE HOSSAM

Anonymous said...

... ??? !!!