santiago, wouldnt you wanna bring ur dog cocky, or whatever his name is, with you? i knwo if i had a dog i would wanna bring it. wait where are we going? outer space?california? indian ocean?
1)I would bring a long book to read along with some post-its 2)A lot of food...duh (I ger hungrey really fast.) 3)I would go and sleep over my cousin's house
7 comments:
I would bring food since i'm always hungry.
1) book- A Fear Street Book
2) a house(mansion)
3)food- pizza-unlimited
does the mansion come with food? if it does i choose shelter.
1 i would take a long funny book(so i dont get bored)
2food PIZZAAAAAAAA ......... uh.duh
3 shelter would be a mansion....duh
obviously
I WOULD BRING A BOOK.
santiago, wouldnt you wanna bring ur dog cocky, or whatever his name is, with you? i knwo if i had a dog i would wanna bring it. wait where are we going? outer space?california? indian ocean?
1)I would bring a long book to read along with some post-its
2)A lot of food...duh (I ger hungrey really fast.)
3)I would go and sleep over my cousin's house
Post a Comment