Saturday, December 6, 2008

Any opinions?

This is my memoir I wrote over the weekend following a major point in my life was...

Realizing how much my life wasnt how I thought itwas truly changed me. It all started with my sister. Her problems at school devolped issues at home. Living with disagreements and difficulties. I began feeling a load of pressure on my shoulders.I had to be good enough for my family. I felt as if I had a standard.What if I mess up? Will I end up like my sister?I get the PRESSURE ten times worse because of what she dId. We arent the perfect family we would never be.Sometimes I feel as though I should change, that I should be different. I dont want to always be depressed because life may end quicker than expected/Dont cry over spilled milk because you never know when life could run away. I guess you dont know what it means to be grateful for what you've got until its ACTUALLY gone.


What do you think?
You may not understand buts its something that personally affects me(:

4 comments:

hossam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I seriously think its awesome how it already is

Anonymous said...

I love it. I think you should leave the beginning how it is but, add a little more about how you feel or felt.

I'm glad I can help
Good luck

Anne said...

wow...(dumbfounded-still in shock)wow...wow...wow...wow...(trying to snap out of it) wow...i know what you mean when you said" you dont know what you have until its actually gone" there are many examples in my life, in books, that show this lesson. for example, my great-grandfather. he was important to me, and when he was with us, i knew that. but when he left-died-i felt...i felt that maybe i should have showed him how much i appreciated him while he was alive. that maybe i should've payed more attention to him, get to know him better. i felt like the world was missing one more person that leaves a space for another that will never be fully taken up.