It stared two summers ago. My mom was looking for one of her actors,
His name is Jaime, he wouldn’t answer her calls. So my mom and I basically went on a man hunt. After my mom went in about five houses I wanted to go in one I went to the first floor no sign of him. When I went to the second floor no one so when I went downstairs I was still holding the door when he drove by on his motorcycle I closed the door and my pinkie got caught in-between the hinges of door. The door took 0.83 seconds to close. It is suppose to take three seconds for the door to close. From that on it was blurry. Till we got to the hospital then my mom told me that my finger was hanging from a piece of flesh. She even told me my big brother was coming. She told me that the tip of my pinkie was fractured and I had to get 10 little stitches. When my brother came tears came streaming down my face then that minute I noticed the only family I have is my mother and my brother. I noticed this because my own father didn’t come and he lives closer than my brother Jason my brother lives three hours away and my father lives fifteen minutes away. My brother stayed as long as he could before he had to go because it was a three hour ride. Then after that day I noticed who my family is and who loves me and I noticed it’s a lot more people than I thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Good.. I just didn't understand:
"The door took 0.83 seconds to close"
ditto, izzi! dark ninja(who is reymond) could you please explain? and i dont get it, you go into other people's house's to look for an actor?
good point anne
the door was to fast and crushed my finger. better
THE ACTOR MOVED SEVERAL TIMES.
WHO IS DARK NINJA.
I MEAN'T BUILDINGS. SORRY.
reymond your darkninja duh
DARK SHADOW NINJA R-TARD.
Ey, Raymond I dint get the part about how you went to other peoples house, can u explain.
P.S. {Dont even dare call me R-tard}
P.P.S {Warning do not call me R-tard}
Post a Comment