Shy To Brave
People would find the most surprising thing about me was that when I was little I was shy. I didn't "like to sing, dance, or even talk. Basically I didn't like to get in front of people. I remember once in a pta meeting (in elementry school) I voluntered to say the pledge of aligence. I standed up and grapped the microphone. I took a glanc at the audience (20-30 people) and froze. I forgot every word in the pledge. I asked the president of the pta to tell them to me.Then after I finished saying the pledge (kind of) I started walking back to my seat. While I was going back I tripped over the microphone's cord. I was such humaliated, but now I changed alot. I'm not shy anymore. I am brave.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
its (i stood up and grabed the microphone) not (I standed up and grapped microphone)and it's also (i glanced at the audience) not I took a glanc (glance) at the audience.
its-i stood up and grabbed the microphone- not-i stood up and grabed the microphone-hossam! and its-i was so humiliated, not-i was such humiliated-santiago. and its alligience not aligenceand its stood not standed. and you should try to explain HOW you changed a lot.
Thanks Anne and Hossam. I'll try to do better next time. Also glanc was a typo. I meant to write glance. Thank you.
my bad anne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ur welcome santi
my bad anne?
Post a Comment