Thursday, December 4, 2008

Help Me Pick The Next Book To Read

I just got about 7 new books from the library: All Fear Street and I want your opinion on which is most interesting. Here is the most interesting part of the blurb in the back of each book

Midnight Games
"Until the evil returns, and the Night People start mysteriously disappearing one by one. Dana swears she has nothing to do with it. But all fingers point in one direction. Because there is, after all, a new Fear in town..."
Killer's Kiss
"Karina's determined to get Vince. She'll do whatever it takes. And if she can't have him, she'll make sure no one else can either... Including Delia"
All-Night Party
"Except there's a madman loose on the island. A murderer who quietly crashes the party. And he wants a dance with the birthday girl..."
Secret Admirer
"So when she starts recieving dead flowers from a secret "admirer" named The Sun, she just assumes it's a harmless fan. But Selena realizes that The Sun is serious..dead serious. First, her understudy is injured in a suspicious accident. Then a speeding car almost kills her! Selena doesn't know what this psycho wants... All she knows is that her number-one fan has become her number-one nightmare"
The New Girl
"Anna may be the love of his life.. but finding out her secret might mean his death."
The Rich Girl
"Now Emma is terrified. She doesn't trust Jason. She knows he would do anything to get the money for himself. Even if it means killing someone who gets in his way..."

What do you think some of these books could be about? Do you predict anything for any of these books? Can you visualize anything from any story? Which is most interesting?

5 comments:

TheChosenOne said...

I think that you should chhose the third one it sounds very interesting.....

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

I started with Secret Admirer and its GOOD!

hossam said...

i will start reading some of these books because they sound really interesting

hossam said...

i think that Midnight Games and secret Admirer
is prettyyyyyyyyy interesting and i will read them

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

I finished Secret Admirer and just as I thought I knew what would happen something COMPLETELY different happened