Hi there,
I hope you guys are having a great weekend. As you know, we've been immersing ourselves in the memoir unit. I asked you to pick a memoir that was of significance to your life, something that changed you/taught you a lesson. Even though you chose your topic and memoir, it's always important that you continue writing.
In your free-write section, choose one of the following memoir story starters and begin to write your story. As your writing, think of your own craft and style and how you can incorporate all that you’ve learned in writing this year (craft, style, and grammar).
People would find the most surprising thing about me was that...
The greatest hurdle I ever had to overcome was...
A major turning point in my life was...
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
can i ask u can i write the homework right here instead of on paper
?
is this greaded?(andy)
andy u r sopposed to do it in there
what do you rite bout
So we write the homework in our notebook,paper,or can we email it?
that was a great explantion for homework!!!!!!
you should do this everyday and then i wont have to write down the homework anymore!!!!!!!!
yay!!!
I worte another hole in my free write section because I did'nt really like the one I did in class. So, for homework all I have to do is write anther one using craft, grammer etc. We can use the example that you gave us Ex)A major turning point in my life was...?That's cool I like this!=]
Okay Every one is confusing me I thought we were supposed to do the homework o our free write section. R we supposed to do it here.
<3 Priya
in our free write.
Post a Comment