does the island have violent animals and such? if there is, Hossam, wont you need protection? and plus even if you take a lot of food, you would need to protect it from the "violent animals" or else they would eat them all. and have you thought about anything besides food, like SHELTER?!
ya anne its just make belive plus i can only bring one thing so i can either bring food or bring shelter...uh...duh...f.o.o.d P.S food is a nececity so i need food and i will protect it my self.... maybe.....idk
Ummm... i get your point but if u were already stuck like your title,"If you where trapped on an island and could take one thing." how can you choose something if you were already stuck. And how would i be stuck. I dont know why I did the technical stuff but i would take cruise ship. I mean i could leave the island and get everything I need.
14 comments:
i would take a lot of food...............duhhhhhhhhh.....
:p
does the island have violent animals and such? if there is, Hossam, wont you need protection? and plus even if you take a lot of food, you would need to protect it from the "violent animals" or else they would eat them all. and have you thought about anything besides food, like SHELTER?!
ya anne its just make belive plus i can only bring one thing so i can either bring food or bring shelter...uh...duh...f.o.o.d
P.S food is a nececity so i need food and i will protect it my self.... maybe.....idk
OMG that is hard. I would take my house
I would take my family since they could help me out and I love them.
well 1 think santiago
which family member>
Thats hard izzibells. I love them all soooo much. I would say ...
If I had to pick 1 family members.. Id rather not
me too. its too hard.
I WOULD TAKE SHELTER AND FIND THE FOOD.
where would u find the food DARK NINJA
I don't know this is hard. I think I would take a house so i would be protect from these "violet animals" that Anne is talking about. Hahaha
Ummm... i get your point but if u were already stuck like your title,"If you where trapped on an island and could take one thing." how can you choose something if you were already stuck. And how would i be stuck. I dont know why I did the technical stuff but i would take cruise ship. I mean i could leave the island and get everything I need.
<3
Post a Comment