A person in my class and I have a little bet that I could read 100 books during the entire school year.( no prize just for fun) Do you know any interesting books that might get me to that goal???
P.S. I already read all the Twilight books.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
hatchet by gary paulsen and sounder by William H. Armstrong
thats alot of books good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thx
ur welcome
uh..100 do u think ur gona win and who are u betting any way
Well Vicki...Here's a list...
1.)Twelve by Lauren Myracle
2.) THirtenn by Lauren Myacle
3.) Jason and Marceline by Jerry Spinelli
4.)Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life by Wendy Mass
5.) Loser by Jerry Spinelli
5.) The Library Card by Jerry Spinelli
6.) There's a girl in my Hammerlock by Jerry Spinelli
7.)Recipe for Trouble by Diane Muldon
8.)Wringer by Jerry Spinelli
9.)Bully-Be-Gone by Brian Tacang
10.) Sammy Keyes and the Dead Giveaway by Wendalin Van Draanen
11.) Then Again, maybe i wont by Judy Blume
12.) Are you there god? its me, magaret by Judy Blume.
13.) Just as Long as We're Together by Judy Blume
14.) Here's to you, rachel Robinson by Judy Blume
15.)Its not the end of the world by judy blume
16.)Starring Sally J. Freedman as herslef by Judy Blume
Hold on, let me find more books that I read. Get back to you some other time. I recommend all of them. There's Trixie Beldon books, There's more Sammy Keyes books, there's a series of books called The Misadventures of Millicent Madding in which Bully-Be-Gone belongs to, there's dish books in which recipe for trouble belongs to, and there's a lot more Jerry Spinelli books. I read most of these books during the summer and some of in the school year. GOOD LUCK!
i found other great books they are woodsong by garypaulsen dogsong by garypaulsen. he made alot of great books read them ho i almost forgot u could read the teacher fried my brain by bruce convile
P.S they are great
1) Diva The Novel By: Alex Flinn
2)The New Girl By: R.L.Stine
3)Secret Admirer By: R.L.Stine
4)Horrowitz Horrow By Anthony Horrowitz
Try reading short books like
1 the horrible harry series
2 the junnie b.jones series
3 the boxcar children series
etc.
then your defienetly gonna win.
who did you make the bet with anyway, Vicki?
Whos the bet with, Kassandra?
i tought that it was with you isabella
izabela
oh sorry
WHY DON'T YOU READ LITTLE BOOKS, GET IT OVER WITH.
reading is not to"get over with" and who is DARK NINJA?!?!?!?!?!?!?! why do i have a feeling its samantha?
dark ninja is reymond.
Oh my goodness I think I would die readind so much books...
1)Hush Little Baby by: Caroline B. Cooney
2)Mother, Please Don't Die by: Lurlene McDaniel
3)SAHARA special by; Esme Raji Codell
I hope i helped
Good luck anyway!=]
I agree with dark ninja. She should just get it over with. It dosent matter what you read, the only thing that matters is if you either win or lose.
karolina u cant die reading books but.. still i know its a lot
IM DARK SHADOW NINJA JENNIFER.
for the absolute last time, (seething) READING IS NOT TO "GET OVER WITH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh nevermind, you'd never listen anyway. might as well save my breath/energy
Post a Comment