So far my book is about a girl who wants to be a singer. She gets into a school for singing without telling her mother. Her mom find the letter of acceptance and is outraged that she hid it from her. It doesn't say the girls name thought. Its like a biography(I'm not sure if it is, but it seems like it) It's called Diva-A Novel BY: Alex Flinn
oh. can you relate to that, izzi? i have just started a book called "Absolutely Normal Chaos" and so far it is really interesting. it is written n journal format.
I have just finished two books that are in a series. they are called,"Twelve" and "Thirteen" by Lauren Myracle. There's also one called eleven but I couldnt find it. By the title, you could probably guess that its about a girl(or boy) who turns eleven, twelve, then thirteen. The main character is Winifred Perry. She hates winifred and prefers to be called Winnie. As Winnie starts to turn into a "young woman" as her mother calls her, she starts to experience the trouble of love, friendship, personal girl growing problems(if you know what I mean) and family. In "Twelve" winnie cant wait to turn into a teenager. THen in "Thirteen" when she finally does, she learns that its not that easy being older. THere are ore things to worry about and more responsibility. Winnie gets destracted and stressed because of her used-to-be crush, and current boyfriend. Lars, his name, seems to be acting suspiciously whenever a nose-ringed girl comes over to him. Winnie starts to think that Lars doesnt really like/(dramatically), love her. I'm in LOVE with these books! Try them one day, (you better) and jennifer, I'm sorry to say this, but, I told you so! i told you "Absolutely Normal CHaos" was a good book!
Annie i really wish I could read twelve and thirteen because I read eleveen. It was really good. I could relate to it because well I am eleven and I know whats its like going through these things.For example having your friends be into boys when you think of them more so as a friend etc.
6 comments:
So far my book is about a girl who wants to be a singer. She gets into a school for singing without telling her mother. Her mom find the letter of acceptance and is outraged that she hid it from her. It doesn't say the girls name thought. Its like a biography(I'm not sure if it is, but it seems like it)
It's called Diva-A Novel BY: Alex Flinn
oh. can you relate to that, izzi? i have just started a book called "Absolutely Normal Chaos" and so far it is really interesting. it is written n journal format.
I have just finished two books that are in a series. they are called,"Twelve" and "Thirteen" by Lauren Myracle. There's also one called eleven but I couldnt find it. By the title, you could probably guess that its about a girl(or boy) who turns eleven, twelve, then thirteen. The main character is Winifred Perry. She hates winifred and prefers to be called Winnie. As Winnie starts to turn into a "young woman" as her mother calls her, she starts to experience the trouble of love, friendship, personal girl growing problems(if you know what I mean) and family. In "Twelve" winnie cant wait to turn into a teenager. THen in "Thirteen" when she finally does, she learns that its not that easy being older. THere are ore things to worry about and more responsibility. Winnie gets destracted and stressed because of her used-to-be crush, and current boyfriend. Lars, his name, seems to be acting suspiciously whenever a nose-ringed girl comes over to him. Winnie starts to think that Lars doesnt really like/(dramatically), love her. I'm in LOVE with these books! Try them one day, (you better) and jennifer, I'm sorry to say this, but, I told you so! i told you "Absolutely Normal CHaos" was a good book!
Annie i really wish I could read twelve and thirteen because I read eleveen. It was really good. I could relate to it because well I am eleven and I know whats its like going through these things.For example having your friends be into boys when you think of them more so as a friend etc.
i have twelve and thirteen. i can let you borrow it as soon as i renew it. i'll give it to you on tuesday if you want
i have twelve and thirteen. i can let you borrow it as soon as i renew it. i'll give it to you on tuesday if you want
Post a Comment