I can relate to Millicent because I to know how it is to feel left out or like an outcassed of your peers.Can you relate to Millicent or any other person from a book?
(mille)i know how it feels to have a freind leave you when you were very close bff's. this is why she was a misfit she was smart and couldent keep a friend.
5 comments:
I think I can relate to Bobby(Misfits) because he can talk to his friends normally but not with other people. He is mostly the misfit of this book.
i can relate to bobby too. he's shy and a follower. me too.
i can relate to millie because i know how it feels to have a little friends or no friends at all
(mille)i know how it feels to have a freind leave you when you were very close bff's. this is why she was a misfit she was smart and couldent keep a friend.
i could also relate to standford because i know how it feels to be anticipated or kind of forcing u to be like someone else
Post a Comment