Monday, December 22, 2008

most impoartantly

imagine you are stuck in a locked house with just dry food, water, and a change of clothes. you have an option to bring one more thing. what would it be?(your dog? a game? a notebook?) and lets say you want to bring a notebook, that is already one thing so you cant bring a pen. remember, there is no electricity so you cant bring your wii or play station.

7 comments:

Anne said...

I would bring a friend so i dont get bored. if i bring along a dog, it would either want to go out, want food(dog food) or its chew toy which you dont have. your choice?

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

Oh hard choice..
I think I would take a notepad SET that comes together with a notepad and pen

Anonymous said...

haha izabella thats a good idea(:
i'd bring a pal too
i'd stick izabella and victoria together then we'll go!
haha.

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

Good idea!
haha

Anne said...

wow. you guys think of the...weirdest...funkiest...unique-est ideas.

Anonymous said...

I WOULD NOT TAKE A RISK OF A FRIEND OF MINE EATING THAT DRY FOOD I WOULD PROBABLY BRING MY PLAYSTATION SO I DON'T GET BORED.

Anonymous said...

I TAKE THAT BACK...SORRY