Tuesday, December 2, 2008

my when i was little

When i was little, a bird pooped on my shoulder. I was walking with my mom and we were nearing the bridge. I hated that bridge. Pigeons and birds usually parked themselves at the top. We were at the middle, almost coming out of the darekness, but just then, SQUAWK! SQUAWK! I heard a bird flying overhead. Before I knew it, PLOP! What was that, I thought frantically, although I had a pretty good idea of what was perched on my shoulder. My mom looked over and her face became as red as a balloon, about to burst with laughter. She stared and stared at my shoulder. I was petrified, and my heart was beating over-time. I tried reassuring myself that it was not what I thought it was. But when I slowly turned my head to peer at my shoulder, a scream escaped from my mouth and I stood there motionless, mouth open, gaping at the sight of the bird poop nestled on my shoulder. My mother bent over hugging her stomache with laughter. If this didnt happen to me, I would probably laugh too. "Take off your jacket!" my mom said, finally reviving form laughter. I didnt need to be told twice. I gladly pulled off the jacket and pushed it into my mother's awaiting arms and took off running as fast as a rocket. I was so content to get the disgusting sight and stench off me that I didnt even mind the chill in the wind, wrapped around me. My mother ran after me, holding the jacket at arms length. by the time we reached home, we were breathless. I put my hands on my knees and leaned forward, breathing hard. My mom ushered me inside and I plopped myself on the sofa.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good! you described it well.

Anonymous said...

do you think i should fix anything?

vivian said...

umm
There are some mistakes I think somewhere in the beginning. It was very good. you described it well and it was kind of funny.

Anonymous said...

very funny! i like the way u described it!

Anonymous said...

It is just awsome everything about it is perfect.GREAT JOB!

Anne said...

thanks you guys! do you have any advice for me to help[ make this better?

Anne said...

and OBTW- whos dark ninja?

Anne said...

do you have any advice for how to end the story, or do you think i should just leave it?