If the topic says "One thing you will never admit..." why would we admit it here?How does this have to do to ELA?
...???agreed, izzi. first of all, what we write here is open to like, EVERYONE! secondly, i really cant think of anything that i will never admit off the top of my head.
I dissagree with both of u this is about opennintg urself up so others may understand u. I CANT STAND FUNNY FACES THEY MAKE ME BUST UP
WOW i made alot of grammar mistakes i musnt write so fast
wow michael. " i cant stand funny faces?" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If the topic says "One thing you will never admit..." why would we admit it here?
How does this have to do to ELA?
...???agreed, izzi. first of all, what we write here is open to like, EVERYONE! secondly, i really cant think of anything that i will never admit off the top of my head.
I dissagree with both of u this is about opennintg urself up so others may understand u. I CANT STAND FUNNY FACES THEY MAKE ME BUST UP
WOW i made alot of grammar mistakes i musnt write so fast
wow michael. " i cant stand funny faces?" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Post a Comment