Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WHAT WOULD YOU DO

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE STUCK IN ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE BOOKS.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WOULD DESTROY THE EMPIRE AND RULE THE LAND.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TheChosenOne said...

I would love it. Maybe Edward would <3 me :P

♥...Izabela...♥ said...

I'd be really happy

Anonymous said...

depends. if it were a happy story, i would probably lay back for the ride. if not, yell, scream, throw tantrum to get out.

Michaelugo said...

in Holes i would conserve food and water and run away

hossam said...

i wouldnt care if it was twilight that book is great and awsome